Sunday, November 22, 2020

Fallout Wasteland Warfare - Heroes of Sanctuary Hills

I've been interested in trying my hand at painting some of the Fallout Wasteland Warfare figures for a while now. I'm a big fan of the Fallout 4 PC game and the figures are right out of the game. I don't plan on playing the game, so the figure cost was a significant deterrent on trying the figures out. In came my friend Gordon to the rescue. He offered me a chance to paint a box of his figures for him. I chose the Heroes of Sanctuary hills. 

I'm not completely thrilled with the sole survivor's jumpsuit, but Dogmeat and Cogsworth came out great. I don't think I'll make a steady diet of these figures, but they were a fun diversion from the hundreds of ancients figures I've been painting lately. Three figures added to my annual painting totals.







3 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Interesting and fairly unique figures 👍

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Thanks Matt.

Bluewillow said...

Nice additions AJ

Cheers
Matt