Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spanish Javelin Skirmishers

This is the first of two Spanish skirmish units I purchased from a private seller on EbayUK. I purchased these because the helmets looked right for what I expected Spanish to look like and they were already based. I did re-terrain the bases to match my own bases as the came simply painted with green paint. These are simply painted, but were very affordable. They will give me the option of fielding a lot of light troops should I wish to try to force a Roman opponent into fighting on a densely terrained table.

It never hurts to have a few more bases of skirmishers for your ancient battles.


2 comments:

Ian said...

They look fine. Amazing how they get improved with just better basing. How ever I have an army that is almost all light troops, so I think you can have to many LOL (It'sNumidian for Impetus by the way)

Ian

Ray Rousell said...

Nice looking figures!! I've got some of these in my collection.