Monday, December 2, 2019

28mm Pack Mules - Completed

These are the finished pack mules that I started in my previous post. They were finished up in a second stream on my Twitch.TV channel. I plan to use them for Saga scenarios mostly, but they'll also be useful in many other historical periods. You always need a bit more baggage in those raid the supply column scenarios!


I'm counting this as two figures in my annual painting totals. Next up on the painting table are some French Napoleonic cannons, that I've already started with the airbrush, and some mounted French Napoleonic marshals and mounted infantry colonels. I'm not sure which I will work on next as I need both  to do some larger Electronic Brigadier Napoleonic play test games.













Because it seems to be the thing to do in the on-line miniature painting community, I've also created an Instagram page. Feel free to visit that and follow me if that's your cup of tea.

Finally, here's a video replay of the stream these were finished on. It's still a learning process. Previous caveats and apologies still apply.  I'm having enough fun with this that I ordered up a proper streaming web camera to hopefully make the picture quality better. Also I hope my on-stream painting skills improve as well.

2 comments:

Ed M said...

You're really "packing it in" with those mules...

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

I see what you did there!