Thursday, March 26, 2020

Kavil Scum Y-Wing - X-Wing Miniatures Re-Paint

This was a quickie painted at the end of my stream tonight. I'm a big fan of Kavil as a scum Y-wing pilot. They've raised the points for the veteran turret gunner crew, but on Kavil, I think it might still be worth the points.  I fly Kavil enough that he deserved his own painted ship. The card art for him is pretty atrocious. I've seen a few Kavil re-paints in dark green schemes that I liked, so I went with a variant of that for mine.



4 comments:

Ed M said...

Another nice result. But seeing the word "scum" I can't get the voice of Cloris Leachman as Madame Defarge in History of the World Part I out of my head (I think staying at home may be getting to me...).

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

ha ha! Kept this one nice and dirty to fit the 'scum' faction theme.

Jim Jackaman said...

Nice repaint..looks great!

Old Nick said...

These look really nice. I will have to try the game out.