Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Shameless Plug

During the holidays I hide my wife's Christmas presents in my wargaming closet with all of my terrain, figures, etc. It's not much of a secret, she's a good sport and agrees not to go snooping in my not-so-secret hiding spot. This week, while in the semi-walk-in closet, I took to re-arranging and taking inventory of some of the less-often used or ignored items in the closet.

What I found were a couple of painted WWII units that I had purchased used and painted which seemed like a good deal at the time, but which don't really match the basing or painting style of my existing WWII armies. I also inventoried my un-painted Napoleonic 15mm lead and found that I had several bags of Battle Honors and Old Glory figures that I have since re-purchased as painted lead, or that I've painted all the units that I need of.

So to make a long story short, I'm selling off some painted 15mm WWII figures and vehicles, and a bunch of unpainted 15mm Napoleonic figures. I think I've put very reasonable starting and 'Buy it Now' prices on everything. Take a quick look, and spread the word to your friends if you know anyone who might be interested. I'd rather not have to put all this back in the closet to collect more dust!

You can see my Ebay auctions by following this link: http://shop.ebay.com/pease1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, 12/16 update: I've added some Avalon Hill board games and a bunch of 1/72 scale WWI aircraft models to my Ebay auctions. More things I don't think I'll ever use.


No comments: