Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black Powder Game - Freeman's Farm Set Up

I'm hosting my first Black Powder game on Friday. Since it's my first time I'm using the Freeman's Farm scenario from the rule book with very few changes. I'm going to be out gaming tomorrow night so I had to set everything up tonight in preparation for the game. Below are a few photos of the tabletop and a couple of photos of some table tent reference cards I made to help us keep track of what the different status markers mean.




4 comments:

Iowa Grognard said...

Looking forward to the AAR.

Giles said...

The set-up looks good, AJ. I found Freeman's Farm a tough nut to crack as the British player when I did it with "British Grenadier". The British units I had were just too small to have much of an impact. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with BP.

Best wishes

Giles

Rodger said...

Looking like it will be a very enjoyable game.

AdamC1776 said...

I'll be interested to see how it plays.