Monday, April 13, 2020

Start of the Finnish - Lahti Anti-Tank Rifle Teams

I have a feature on my stream, where after watching for a certain amount of time, viewers can request that I paint a particular project from a list I provide as my next stream project. My Finnish friend, Ugli81 is one of my most active and longest viewers. He recently requested that I paint my Finnish Lahti anti-tank rifle teams. To be honest, I was THRILLED he chose these models for me to paint. The Lahti is my favorite man-packed weapon of WWII.

My 28mm Finnish force will be used for the Continuation War and the Lapland War. Possibly later on I may also work my way backwards to the Winter War. Although I've based these in spring terrain, I'm possibly going to add some additional 'melting snow' effects once I find appropriate basing materials to do so. These figures are the first in my Finnish skirmish army for Iron Cross or Bolt Action. There are many more to come....some sooner than later, but that's a topic for a future blog update.




No comments: