Monday, September 6, 2010

Panzer Pops

"Would you like some candy little Johnny?"
"No daddy, I want a Panzer Pop! They come in all my favorite flavors, Opal Blitz, command car, AA half track, PanzerJager I and Panzer I command."

That's all I could think as I was gluing all these early war vehicles on sticks so I could spray them with their base colors. I got a chuckle out of it so had to post it. These vehicles are a WIP as part of my Flames of War early war Pioneer company. More photos of other progress on this force will be posted soon....I hope.

Update - See image below for the after shot with base color sprayed on. Next steps will be dry-brushing the base color, detail painting (tires, treads, weapons), decals and installing crew as needed. All of this is on hold until I finish painting up the crew figures along with my company command stands and motorcycles. More to come on this project soon.

3 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Those panzerjagers are nice looking models - what scale are you using??? If they're 10mm who are they by???

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

15mm scale.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Sorry forgot to mention the brand. They're Battlefront miniatures (aka Flames of War brand).