Wednesday, May 22, 2013

28mm Austrian Napoleonic Jagers

This is the last of my units purchased in a recent buying spree on Ebay. These Austrian Jagers were purchased from Dragon Painting Services and re-based for Napoleon's Rules of War. These will be one of the primary regiments in my advanced Austrian division. The other infantry unit will be Grenzers which I plan to paint, or if I can scrape up enough 'pin money' I may have them contract painted.  Next up in the blog will be some Ancients units that I have painted myself. Several are finished and just waiting on basing to hit the blog.



2 comments:

DeanM said...

Lovely work on these; the painting and basing are first class. Best, Dean

VolleyFireWargames said...

Interesting yellow sash - I don't think I have seen that on Austrian Jaegers before - BTW how well do these rules Napoleon at War play?