Friday, October 29, 2010

Carnage the 13th

This year is the 13th year for the Carnage Convention hosted by our nearby friends in Eastern Vermont. The convention will be held in one week from November 5-7 in scenic Fairlee, Vermont. This is an excellent mixed convention with historical miniatures, fantasy/sci-fi miniatures, RPG, board games, a diplomacy tournament and a good vendor area with vendors supporting all of these gaming genres.

This year I will be helping the Carnage staff as the coordinator of the 'Centuries of Conflict' historical wargaming themed event. This year's theme is the 18th Century and we have an excellent selection of 18th century period events spanning the entire convention. You can read more about all of the games, in the official Carnage Convention Booklet. My work in preparing for the convention has pre-empted most of my other wargaming endeavours hence the lack of posts since my return from vacation.

For fans of my AWI figures and games, I'll have a post-Carnage report of my Carnage & Glory battle of Bemis Heights game. This will be the same scenario that I last ran at the Huzzah! convention this past spring.

I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

jkklnjbjb said...

nice post, i like it! also if you are interested in the hoplites let me know, we can work out a good price.

-aaron