Monday, July 9, 2012

Escarpements

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been down with a nasty sinus infection. This is a pair of escarpments I bought recently. They're the GaleForce9 'Battlefield in a Box' offering. The only thing I did was add some meadow glen mix turf to the hill sides. The box set comes with two kinds of static grass, but I prefer to use the turf mix I use on all my miniatures instead. The small packets that came with these were stirred into my big mix canister.

Not much to say about these. They're a good value in my opinion. They come ready to use, or with a few minutes time can be dressed up a bit further as shown here. They're appropriate for both 15mm and 28mm scale games and can be used for any gaming period. Sorry about taking the photographs on my gaudy indoor-outdoor carpet. It's the best I could do on short notice.



No comments: