Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pirate Project Continues . . .

Last weekend a bunch of my fellow club members got together to build some of my laser-cut boat kits for our big upcoming pirate game. I was so busy helping everyone build their boats that I completely forgot to take photos. Well my friend Gordon just sent us some photos of the Islands he's making for the game. The islands look AWESOME. As an added extra surprise Gordon used his finished boat as part of the photos to lend some scale to the islands.

Gordon's boat, like mine, still needs to be rigged and painted, but I'm super excited to see another person's completed boat. This is going to be a super game. I can't wait.

6 comments:

VolleyFireWargames said...

Hi I was wondering how much are your Pirate ship kits?

Ian said...

That looks a great project, looking forward to more

ian

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

The kits are not for sale yet. But they may be in the future.

AdamC1776 said...

Looks like great work.

Broeders said...

It all looks fantastic. can't wait for the action!

VolleyFireWargames said...

Well how does one obtain one of your kits perhaps via a trade?