Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bolt Action Demo at Adler Hobbies

Yesterday my uncle and I attended a Bolt Action demo game and tutorial at Adler Hobby.  The demo game was run by Chris Rett, with players each taking a turn as either the Americans or Germans. It was a great way to learn the rules, which Chris expertly taught to each player. Between these and the Under Fire rules I've also been exposed to recently it looks like I have a lot of great 28mm WWII gaming in my future.

On a personal note, I have surgery tomorrow. I didn't get any extra blog posts queued up, so this blog will be dark until I return. See you soon.

-AJ





5 comments:

AdamC1776 said...

Good luck with your surgery

The Kiwi said...

Great looking table. Would love to try this game.
All the best for your surgery.
cheers

Ray Rousell said...

Nice pics Allan! All the best for tomorrow!

Greg Sapara said...

Best wishes on your surgery!

I've been playing BA for a bit now, solo, just to test it out. I've had a lot of fun!

Beccas said...

Hope you get beeter soon. Nice domo game. Adler hobbys sound like a great wargaming shop.