Monday, December 24, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is GAMING!

Last Friday I got together for some pre-Christmas gaming with my good friends Mike, Josh and Scott and a new friend Alex who I've met before but only gamed with for one short game. We all got some time off from work to get in some long overdue board gaming.

We started out with an all-vs-the game spaceship rescue game which I forget the name of. We went 1 and 1 against that game. After that we broke out Endeavor as my choice. I proceeded to stink up the joint coming in I think dead last. After that Josh (or was it Scott?) picked Power grid which Mike was able to win beating me out on a tie breaker having the same number of cities but beating me handily on cash holdings. We finished up with a game of Small World, which I thought I was doing poorly in, but ended up second to Scott by a couple of points.

I've never had so much fun getting my ass kicked all day. We always have fun gaming as a group. Hopefully we can pull off another day of gaming soon. This session might possibly get documented over on Scott's blog, Settlers of Dune, but don't hold your breath - he's a bit behind on updating it.



1 comment:

PanzerKaput said...

Have a great Christmas and enjoy the games