Monday, June 27, 2016

Photos From The Weekend 2016

I've been out of town the past 10 days, primarily to take an RV trip to Lancaster, PA to attend Otto Schmidt's "The Weekend". This is a invitation-only non-convention - a weekend of informal gaming with a bunch of your new friends - at least that's how I see it. Otto arranges for the hotel and conference space. There is a bring-and-buy table and everyone who contributes to the 'snack table' can enjoy munchies and drinks all weekend for free.

Otto does a great job of setting up a schedule of games. Then a bunch of us show up play and run and play in those games and a bunch of others. If you're looking for some good gaming on Father's Day weekend in PA, drop Otto an E-mail at sigurd@eclipse.net and he'll add you to the invitation list. I highly recommend it for people who like to game, meet new friends, and don't want the hassle of a formal convention.

These first three photos are of Otto's game which I spent considerable time watching. The rest of are other games that I thought looked interesting. My next post will contain photos and an after-action of the game I ran on Saturday at "The Weekend".

















No comments: