Friday, November 9, 2018

Nothern Conspiracy November 2018 Game Night

Tonight was the Northern Conspiracy's November game night. I played in some Saga games hosted by Mike C. We paired up new players with experienced players. I played two games with Kevin, and in the second game he took me to the wire with me edging him out for a narrow 3-point victory. We played two games with Kevin pushing Crusaders against my Eastern Princes army. In the second game I even got to try out the fortified wagon. It was a fun piece, but certainly not overpowered. Kevin took it out with a couple of shots from his crossbows and a charge from his warriors. Fun games. We had six players across three tables and I think each table played two games.














 
Peter ran a pony wars game of US cavalry vs. plains Indians.








Michael ran a pirate skirmish game with his huge fleet of pirate boats.

1 comment:

DeanM said...

Great looking games, Allan!