Thursday, February 4, 2021

Game room lighting plan

Sorry for the fuzzy screen-shot but here is the lighting plan for the game room and painting/laser studio. All lighting will be daylight spectrum LED flat panels, with dimmer capability should I have selected 'too much' light. I'm not sure there is such thing at my age, but just in case.

The game table will obviously be put under the eight (8) 2'x4' lights and the painting table under the pair of lights on the far left. The green area is a low area of the ceiling where a beam is. It's still high enough to walk under comfortably unless you play center for the NBA, but it does segment the space as far as lighting is concerned. 

I've always struggled with getting enough light on my gaming table. Starting over fresh has let me attack the problem with a good portion of overkill. If it's worth doing, it's worth OVER-doing!

 

4 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Really enjoying seeing how your gaming room is taking shape. Yes, enough light seems to be the eternal problem. At any age really.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Ed M said...

An actual lighting plan...what a concept!

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

As B.A. Baracus says, "I love it when a plan comes together".

Carlo said...

Looking absolutely brilliantAJ. The light is so important.