Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Even MORE Napoleonic Re-Basing

Here's the other group of Napoleonics that I promised to post earlier this month. These are another two groups that I picked up on Ebay already painted. I just needed to re-base them to fit my favorite rule sets, Napoleon's Rules of War and Electronic Brigadier. 



These very nicely painted Bavarian jagers will represent a small two-battalion regiment of light infantry.




These Austrian line infantry are quite sharp with their purple facings. That's the primary reason I picked them up. I didn't really NEED another large three-battalion regiment, but the purple facings sold me on grabbing this unit. Also it was a good value for the quality of the paint job.

Further losing pace on my purchased vs. self-painted figures. These represent another 56 figures in the purchased column.



2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Nicely done, I’m trying to avoid purchasing painted figures as I have enough to paint of my own in the pile 👍

Aly Morrison said...

The purple facings work really well Allan…
If/when I start an Austrian army… in any period 😁 I will definitely have purple and pink/rose faced units.

All the best. Aly