Monday, May 27, 2013

Dropzone Commander Arc of Fire Gauge

My friends Gordon, Chris and Russ are starting to play the science fiction miniatures game Dropzone Commander from Hawk Wargames. When I was younger I played science fiction, mainly Steve Jackson's Ogre/GEV rules. Once I got into historical gaming my interest in sci-fi faded. Gordon, Chris and Russ are good friends and a ton of fun to game with. I'm making the rare exception and joining them in playing this game. The authors recommend you copy the template page from the rules and use that. BAH! That just won't due for someone who owns their own laser engraver. This is their template in glow-edge transparent acrylic which is my material of choice for such items.

I may only make these for friends, or I may sell them on my website if there is enough interest. If you want one let me know by emailing me at my business email: aew@wrightbrothersrc.com.


No comments: