Thursday, April 18, 2013

28mm Austrian Napoleonic Hussars

This a unit of Austrian Hussars I purchased off of Ebay from the very prolific Dragon Painting Service. I've purchased 15mm figures before from them and have always been happy with the quality of the figures and the price. Their 28mm offerings are of even higher quality, but come with a commensurately larger price. While I can afford to buy their 15mm figures in volume, 28mm figures from them will be only as a special occasion purchase. In this case I had some extra pin money from some consulting work I did using my laser engraver.

I've re-based these gorgeous figures for my friend Charlie's rules, Napoleon's Rules of War. They'll be one of the key units in the Austrian advanced corps I'm planning on building.



2 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Thanks Ray. All I did was open my wallet and re-base them. Still they're very nice.

Phil said...

Great looking hussars!
Phil.