Thursday, February 27, 2020

28mm Roman Cavalry (2)

Two units of 28mm Roman cavalry for my 'tan shield' allied legion. Old glory figures based up for Hanibal at the Gates rules.

These were painted on my Twitch.tv stream over the better part of three streams. I'm counting this as twelve figures in my annual painting totals: six riders and six horses.  Next up on the painting table are some command figures to finish up this legion and start the 4th and final legion.













Trying out my new photography turntable. Probably a silly gimmick, but what the heck right?


4 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Nice figures.........not so sure I will get the turntable thingy 😀

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Great looking Romans!

Christopher

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

@Matt Crump, I agree, turntable rotates a big quick and it's sort of a gimmic.

@Axebreaker - thank you very much!

Aly Morrison said...

Nice looking toys Allan...
That turn table is a bit on the speedy side... it’s a shame it doesn’t have a speed control.

All the best. Aly