As a side note, my streak of posts for twelve continuous days from 1/25/12 through 2/5/12 was definitely a record for the blog. I also set a new record of twenty (20) posts in the month of January which completely shattered the old record of fourteen (14) posts that I had achieved a few times before. It's been a good winter for wargaming this year for sure.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Carnage & Glory Firing Template
As a side note, my streak of posts for twelve continuous days from 1/25/12 through 2/5/12 was definitely a record for the blog. I also set a new record of twenty (20) posts in the month of January which completely shattered the old record of fourteen (14) posts that I had achieved a few times before. It's been a good winter for wargaming this year for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment