Monday, February 13, 2012

Destroyed Panzer IIc - FOW Objective Marker

This is the second objective marker I've painted up for my German Stutzpunkt defensive force. This is a destroyed Panzer IIc tank and a destroyed infantry AT gun. The gun is a Battlefront model from my spares box, the Panzer IIc is a Zevda model that I didn't think was quite nice enough to use as a gaming piece, but with a little modification makes a nice burning wreck. The terrain base with small hill was scratch build from foam. I've modeled the turret displaced from the initial blast from being hit with flames spurting out of the tank's cabin.

5 comments:

The Kiwi said...

Looks great. Maybe add some black soot around the turret hole.
cheers

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Good idea!

Giles said...

That's a very effective and impressive piece of modelling, AJ.

Best wishes

Giles

AdamC1776 said...

I like that AJ really cool some soot will really make it pop.

Ray Rousell said...

Great paintjob, a fine looking piece!!